The Charleswood Hawks offer a junior program for young adults between 16-21 years of age who want to play a competitive level of hockey, while still attending school or working full time. The Charleswood Hawks program avoids the substantial time and financial commitments of other junior leagues. How do we do this?
- Promote a competitive opportunity for elite players in this age group on a localized geographical basis
- Promote the continued improvement and development of skills and abilities of both players and coaches
- Promote sportsmanship and teamwork on and off the ice
- Promote community involvement through player participation
- Promote the pursuit of excellence at the individual, team and organizational level
"The best thing about being a Hawk are the friends and brothers you have for life"
- Ethan Lewis (Hawks Alumni 2021-2023)
Become a Hawk
Want to learn more about the Hawks and our program?